Garlic and Herb Croutons
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Brace’s Luxury Doorstep (2 Slices)
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Dice Brace’s Luxury Doorstep into similar sized cubes.
- Place the diced bread into a bowl and drizzle olive oil over.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Then sprinkle garlic powder and parsley over the diced bread.
- Bake croutons for 10 minutes (or until crispy) and turn them over half way to evenly cook.
- Serve immediately or let cool to room temperature.