Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bread Pudding
Preparation Time: 15 MINUTES
Cooking Time: 60 MINUTES
- Brace’s Luxury XX Thick (6 slices)
- Eggs (3)
- Brown Sugar (50g)
- Vanilla extract (1 Tsp)
- Milk (350ml)
- Double Cream (100ml)
- Peanut Butter (200g)
- Chocolate chips
- Begin by buttering your 6 slices of Brace’s luxury XX Thick bread.
- Once buttered, you can go ahead and cut your slices into triangles and place into the baking dish.
- Then get your eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and mix into a bowl.
- You can then go ahead and stir in the milk, double cream and peanut butter until smooth.
- Once mixed, pour over the bread evenly.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the bread.
- Cover in foil and leave in the fridge for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 160 °C.
- Bake for 1 hour. Edges should be brown and the center should jiggle when moved.
- Once golden, remove from oven and let it cool.
- Serve to eat – enjoy!