Feta and Proscuitto Open Top Sandwich
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 7 Minutes
- Brace’s Moltid Bloomer (2 Slices)
- Feta Cheese
- Sunflower Seeds
- Red Peppers
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Preheat frying pan with 1tbsp of oil on medium- high heat, once heated, add red peppers to the pan. Cook for 6-7 minutes (or to your preferred time). Put to one side, so you can assemble your open-faced sandwich.
- Place both slices of Moltid bread on a plate and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place cooked peppers, prosciutto and lettuce onto the Moltid slice bread.
- Top with feta cheese.
- Sprinkle on sunflower seeds, parmesan and a pinch of sea salt.
- Enjoy this delicious open-faced sandwich!