Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
- Brace’s Vortigern (2 slices)
- Eggs (2)
- Tomato Chutney
- Start this recipe by preheating a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cut halloumi into slices and once cut, add to the pan and allow to fry for 2-3 minutes on each side. Once halloumi is golden brown, put to one side.
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and whisk together, adding a splash of milk. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Next, heat a small frying pan and add a knob of butter (allow butter to melt). Once butter has melted, pour the egg mix in (allow to sit for 20 seconds) and start stirring lightly until eggs are fluffy. Remove from heat and put to one side.
- Now cut your avocado in half. Once in half, start to scoop out the avacado into a bowl and mash with a folk until a smooth texture is created. Once created, add to the Brace’s Vortigern slice.
- Place the sliced halloumi on top of the avocado, followed by the scrambled egg.
- Finish by adding 1tbsp of tomato chutney, topped off with the second slice of Brace’s Vortigern bread.