Halloween Sandwich Platter
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
- Brace’s 50% White & Wholemeal (6 slices)
- Cheddar Cheese
- Mixed Salad
- Black & Green Olives
- Red & Yellow Peppers (Save 1 stem)
- Orange Food Colouring
- First, grab all the required ingredients. Choose your preferred halloween themed cutters (we used a Ghost, Frankenstein and a Pumpkin cutter).
- Before we got creative, we placed the mixed salad onto the board. We then turned our attention to the cream cheese pumpkin.
- To create the cream cheese pumpkin, we used 180g of cream cheese, mixed with 1tsp of orange food colouring. We then added the mixture into the pumpkin cookie cutter to create the shape. Once added, place onto the board. Top it off with a pepper stem.
- Next – coffin sandwich. We used a knife to cut the bread into the shape of a coffin. We filled this sandwich with pepperoni and used left overs to create the cross for decoration.
- Grab 2 slices of Brace’s 50% and cut the Frankenstein’s monster head with the cookie cutter. We filled this sandwich with cream cheese and cucumber. We used left over cucumber for the hair, mozzarella and olives for the eyes, (Tip: use the end of the olives with the cross for the bolt in his neck) and olives for his mouth (Get creative and make him look spooky!).
- To finish, we will top the halloween board with a gooey red leicester pumpkin shaped toastie. To start, prep 2 pieces of Brace’s 50%, cut a few slices of red leicester (enough to cover the bread) and pop to one side. Then heat frying pan to medium-high and fry a knob of butter. Fry the toastie until golden on both sides.
- Perfect to dig your fangs into – enjoy!